Tuesday 13 December 2011

ghostandthesong & Chris Rehm- UNSCHÄRFE / SHIMMER

Hi guys, I made it back to London in one piece. Copenhagen was amazing and we also got the chance to head over to Malmo for an evening which was lovely too! I was tempted to throw my passport in one of the canals but thought better of it and here I am...

I haven't posted any songs in a few weeks so here is a whole album for you to listen to instead of 'Tune of the Day'. It's a new experimental album from ghostandthesong and Chris Rehm. 
UNSCHÄRFE / SHIMMER has some interesting sounds and can be noisy at times yet still have a calming effect. You should listen to it all the way through to get the full experience. Enjoy!


There's a limited amount of cassettes available through their bandcamp.
J Moles x

No comments:

Post a Comment