Friday 20 May 2011

SBTRKT- Wildfire (Drake Remix)

Morning moles and people, looks like it's going to be a nice day. Today's 'tune of the day' is 'Wildfire' from SBTRKT. I only found out about this group recently through Channel4's Abbey Road Debuts SBTRKT on Abbey Road Debuts 4oD
I would of been a fan just from that but I checked out their soundcloud and it's seriously good stuff! Happy to see they'll be at Field Day too, I'll be making sure that I see this performance.
The song features Yukimi from Little Dragon, I can't even express how much I love her voice. Can't wait for Little Dragon's 3rd album next month.
Drake has done a remix for 'Wildfire' available to download from his blog SBTRKT Feat. Yukimi- Wildfire (Drake RMX) but I personally prefer the calmness of the original.
Enjoy!
J Moles x

No comments:

Post a Comment