Sunday 5 June 2011

Nite Jewel and randomness

Hey guys! The last few days have been filled with random madness including getting lost on my way to work (a journey I've been taking for nearly 2 years), feeling like Harry Potter looking for platform 9 3/4 (it was actually platform 16, but I had to run round corners to get to it), seeing some guy who used to be in Neighbours and telling the cab driver to just drive on the pavement when the road was blocked, he did it too!!! That's why I haven't posted anything for a few days so I'll share two videos to make up for it.

The first song is Nite Jewel's 'Am I Real?', a question I've been asking myself the past few days. Not in a dramatic soul searching kind of way but instead just trying to make sense of some of the funny randomness thats happened. It's been one of my favourite songs for a while and it's got a cool video to go with it directed by Jose Wolff and Delaney Bishop.

The second song is also from Nite Jewel. 'What Did He Say' is simply a good song and I'm still not bored after 3years.


Enjoy!
J Moles x

No comments:

Post a Comment