Monday 27 June 2011

Little Dragon- Ritual Union

Only 4 weeks until Little Dragon's third album 'Ritual Union' is due to be released, this event is definitely something to get excited about! To celebrate this glorious occasion, my 'tune of the day' is 'Thunder Love' from their second album 'Machine Dreams'. My iPod decided to be kind to me on Friday night and played it to me on my journey home after a few drinks, I was extremely grateful!


Yukimi's voice is one of the best of our generation and she's got some good dance moves too (I would love to see her and Mara TK dancing together haha, the 2 bands should collaborate. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?!?!).

I also found these goodies on the internet, make sure your bass is turned up for this one...


and...


Amazing!!! Check out PS22 Choir too. There's so much more from Little Dragon online and I could be posting here all night, instead you should just go and get their albums! Enjoy!

J Moles



No comments:

Post a Comment